EY Business Development Senior Consultant in Zurich, Switzerland
Business Development Senior Consultant
Requisition # ZUR001DG
Post Date Jul 15, 2019
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 260,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
Our Swiss People Advisory Services (PAS) is focussed on management and business as well as performance improvement consulting. This role will be suited to you if you are looking to develop your individual skills whilst working with interdisciplinary and multicultural teams. Previous professional client services experience within People Advisory Services practice or HR consultancy is necessary for the role.
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
• Dynamic, demanding, international environment with many different stakeholders
• Decentralised structure with solo operating business cells and commercial territories
• Complex & dynamic structures for decision-making
• Re-orientating on offering & propositions and how to sell this to clients/prospects
• Align the commercial interests and activities of multiple parties
Your key responsibilities
• Support in setting up and managing PAS go-to-market approach
• Identify current propositions and see where and how these could be productised
• Ensure that PAS value proposition and key messages are clear
• Identify and match current client solutions on ‘burning issues in markets/industries’
• Identify key buyers and match them with client solutions
• Identify gaps in the existing PAS offerings
• Analyse and understand what People Advisory Services clients are talking about in the market
• Develop priority accounts and prospect clients lists
• Contribute into lead generation strategy
• Support in organising best practice, knowledge and experience events
• Management of People Advisory Services events, with a focus on lead generation and client relationship development i.e. ensure we are inviting the right people to the events
• Work with the client-facing PAS teams to ensure that each account has the right account leader
• Create and share PAS cross-selling insights and share internally with PAS partners and wider-firm stakeholders
• Assist with creating a sales plan and its implementation across PAS practice
To qualify for the role you must have
• Previous client-facing markets and business development experience
• 4+ years’ experience of working in professional client services environment
• Experience of working in People Advisory Services/People and Organisation practice
• Ability to analyse and understand clients HR and Talent ‘burning issues’
• Good grasp of spoken and written English
• Ability to work with senior stakeholders
• Ability to manage deal qualification processes
• Ability to compile return on investment reports and present them in front of the leadership team
Ideally, you’ll also have
• An innovation mind-set
• Team player mentality
• Determination to win in the market
• Experience in generating leads via events and social media
• Experience in coordination and management of business development events, i.e. ensure we are inviting the right people and generate leads
• Knowledge of CRM system (InterAction)
What we look for
We need someone who is enthusiastic and willing to get stuck in to a range of Business Development activities. We are keen to find someone who has previous experience and is able to work within the markets and business development team.
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
• International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
• Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
• Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
• Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Kindly let us know your salary expectations within your CV. Ref. No: ZUR001DG. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).