UBS Financial Services Relationship Manager (f/m), Multinationals 80-100% in Zürich, Switzerland
Relationship Manager (f/m), Multinationals 80-100%
Switzerland - Zürich
Client advisory / Relationship management
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #:
Full Time, Part Time
Do you have the ability to conduct the strategic dialogue at the clients' most senior management level? Are you a winning personality, excellent communicator and capable of building reliable and trustworthy relationships with key decision makers? To further enhance our Multinationals Team in Zurich-Opfikon, we are looking for somebody like you to join us as a Relationship Manager and take over following tasks:
• Cover and develop a portfolio of 25-30 multinational corporate clients, focused on listed client groups and privately held companies with complex needs
• Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business profile & strategic plans
• Independently or as part of a project team originate strategic transactions in the area of M&A, debt and equity capital markets, structured and syndicated finance, etc.
• Deliver the entire banks' global capabilities and build ad-hoc winning teams to successfully design and implement complex client solutions
• Take over additional responsibilities for specific regions and sectors and further enhance collaboration within corporate clients Switzerland
We are a dynamic, experienced and diverse team located in Zurich-Opfikon and Geneva, ready to go the extra mile for our clients.
• minimum of 10-15 years professional experience as a skilled corporate client advisor and/or relationship manager
• university degree (MSc) or equivalent, ideally in banking and finance
• excellent command of German and English (oral and written)
• strong background in corporate finance and a solid understanding of macroeconomics and international business relations
• strong entrepreneurial mindset and team player
• an excellent communicator and savvy negotiator
• capable of creating sustainable relationships with key decision makers (CFO, CEO, board members)
• natural leader and always willing to take the initiative
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS AG Recruiting Switzerland Anna Maria Schmidl +41 44 234 25 87
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.