UBS Financial Services Global Talent Management Lead (UBS Career Comeback) in Zürich, Switzerland
Global Talent Management Lead (UBS Career Comeback)
Switzerland - Zürich
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #:
Been out of the traditional workplace or working for only a few hours a week for roughly two or more years? Ready to come back? We're interested in hiring great talent with relevant experience – and it doesn't even have to be in financial services.
We recognize the added value that experienced talent brings into our workplace. And we also know that it’s not always easy to find the right work opportunity after a career break. That’s where UBS Career Comeback comes in – we help make your transition back to work a success. Find out more about the program at ubs.com/careercomeback at https://www.ubs.com/microsites/ubs-career-comeback/en/welcome.html .
Are you a team player who enjoys orchestrating global talent processes and interacting with a number of stakeholders all over the globe? Do you enjoy finding creative solutions and improve effectiveness? Are you a leader who can win hearts for your ideas?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• lead the talent management and succession planning processes on a group level and engage with divisional stakeholders for implementation
• identify new opportunities to continuously improve and evolve our talent management strategy
• integrate and embed use of data and analytics within talent processes to drive more effective outcomes
• establish a clear strategy and robust frameworks for our approach to talent management
• lead content development and design where creativity, subject matter expertise, and commercial acumen is critical
• manage large projects/initiatives, to tight deadlines, and within a complex matrix environment with numerous stakeholders
• deliver succinct and insightful presentations to senior management and executive committees
You'll be working within our Talent & Recruiting function with teams around the world. Our purpose is to shape the future of UBS by finding great talent, building winning teams and being the best place to grow.
• expertise in and passion for talent management processes
• a proven track record in leading a global and virtual team
• demonstrated project management and influencing skills
• experience of integrating data analytics within talent processes
• a proven track record of collaborating in matrix environments, driving consensus and constructively challenging
• strong written & verbal communication skills in English, German would be beneficial
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.