UBS Financial Services Business Analyst in Zürich, Switzerland
Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Operations, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #:
Do you have a solid business analysis background with hands-on experience in a large cross functional environment? Able to analyse a business problem together with representatives from the business areas as well as corporate functions, including IT ? We are looking for someone like that to:
• understand the nature of the regulatory change being implemented according to legal and compliance guidance
• gather information activities such as surveying, analysing and evaluating processes, products and services, by using a variety of internal and/or external data
• determine required solutions and support implementations, including proposals for change or enhancement
• document and processes business requirements documents
• support project management tasks in the areas of quality control and project management
• Recommend improvements, solutions and respective implementation plans
You will be part of the Regulatory Management function at UBS Asset Management, reporting into the Regional Head of Delivery and be based in Zürich.
• strong academic background and relevant project management qualifications
• proven experience of institutional financial markets
• direct experience of asset management is considered an advantage, both on funds and investment services
• strong client focus
• ability to integrate diverse views
• demonstrated track record in delivering complex projects in a previous role
• a high level of integrity and professionalism
• able to work broadly within a large, complex, matrixed organization (you know the value of sharing information) and interact with knowledgeable and demanding audiences at all levels of management.
• an excellent communicator with strong writing skills and ability to succinctly convey information to senior management and other stakeholders
• flexible, versatile and able to manage concurrent priorities and projects
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.