Crown Hotel and Travel Management Breakfast Attendant in xxxxx, North Carolina
Embark on an exciting hotel career with Crown Hotel & Travel Management, LLC. From hotel management jobs to front-line interaction with hotel guests and important behind-the-scenes hospitality jobs, Crown Hotel & Travel Management, LLC offers a variety of opportunities for job growth and exciting careers in the hospitality industry.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
Fantastic Company Culture Responsibilities
Be able to work a flexible schedule
- On-time and complete setup and removal of the Brand signature breakfast and all of its standards
- Maintain professional service skills and clarifying guest’s needs
- Completing the required set up to serve the training and other required Brand training
- Is able to provide area information, suggestions, and directions as needed.
- Is able to assist with guest needs including problems during their stay as it relates to any part of the hotel experience
- Maintains complete and up to date inventory records and is able to provide them to upper management as requested
- Is willing to or could obtain proper food handling certificates
- Is fully knowledgeable of food being served.
- Maintains and is neatly attired at all times in the required uniform and nametag.
- Maintains a professional and congenial attitude.
- Checks the breakfast area for neatness, cleanliness, proper set-up, and backup supplies.
- Is alert to the operation of the breakfast area and is able to train on that department if necessary or requested
- Completes daily recordings of specific forms to be used by management.
- Maintains a positive working atmosphere in the breakfast area.
- Performs other reasonable related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and management.
- Report lost-and-found items in accordance with hotel procedures.
- Meet all brand compliance standards and QA set forth by Brand Hotels.
- Clears trash and empties area trash containers as needed throughout the breakfast shift.
Mops, Sweeps, dusts and cleans carpets and any other areas as needed during the breakfast shift Qualifications/Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent
- Prefer at least one (1) year of customer service or food service experience
- Requires ability to stand/walk for significant periods
- Requires the ability to communicate both orally and in writing to guests and staff members.
- Requires the ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- Requires the ability to lift 15-25- pounds infrequently when stocking items.
- Knowledge of applicable standards and procedures.
- Requires knowledge of food prices and items.
- Requires the ability to simple mathematical skills in totaling costs.
- It requires the ability to work well with the public and professionally represent the hotel/restaurant.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities
- Must display very good organization and time management skills
- Must be able to walk and climb/descend stairs approximately 20% of the time
- Must be able to frequently kneel, reach, crawl, and twist torso as needed to accomplish required tasks
- Must be able to regularly lift and carry up to 20 pounds without assistance
- To always maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance
- Hazards: May include, but may not be limited to, cuts from broken glass or kitchen equipment, burns, slipping and tripping.