UKG (Ultimate Software Group) Business Development Manager in Weston, Florida
Business Development Manager
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Weston - Florida - USA
Description & Requirements
The Manager, Business Development will lead a team of UKG Business Development Representatives in supporting sales team(s) in North America. The role has responsibility for full cycle leadership including hiring & onboarding, coaching & development, and disciplinary actions (where required).
Performance Expectations & Responsibilities
• Achieve assigned objectives to fuel sales pipeline
• Serve as daily point of contact for your team of Business Development Reps in all aspects of the BDR’s job
• Excellent skills to hire, train, and coach a team of BDRs to achieve assigned goals
• Advocate for training on systems, processes, products, and solutions
• Efficiently & effectively build and sustain high-quality internal relationships within the department and throughout UKG as required
Knowledge & Skills
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 6-8 years professional experience in a Business to Business technology company required (SaaS / Software, background in sales or lead qualification/generation preferred) including 2-4 years managing a business or sales development team
• Strong orientation & understanding on industry standard best practices
• Exceptional communication and management skills with an empathetic core
• Performance management mindset, a collaborator to enhance a culture of accountability and growth
• Training and experience using Salesforce.com CRM and other platforms (Outreach, ConnectLeader, ZoomInfo, Eloqua a plus)
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.