BrightStar Care Caregiver in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Are you looking for an in-home Caregiving position where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care company that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance: * Medical
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral bonus
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 12 YEARS RUNNING!
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- We promote from within
- Free continuing education
- Home Care Pulse Employer of Choice
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
Joint Commission accredited! We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
Weekend and evening opportunities in-home Responsibilities
Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and weight measurements, if necessary
Providing care according to the patient’s plan of care, assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping Requirements
High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience preferred, not required.
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.