Consumer Direct Care Network Clinician I in Wasilla, Alaska
WE WELCOME YOU INTO A GROWING COMPANY
Consumer Direct Care Network is all about caring for people. Care is at our core, and we strive to live up to it every single day. We are currently providing services in more than 16 states across the USA. We specialize in providing home and community-based services that support individuals with disabilities and older adults so they can remain in their homes and communities.
Dream of a job that makes a difference? We did too. Find yours below.
Company: Consumer Direct Care Network
Position: Clinician I
*For consideration of employment, please include a resume*
The Clinician I will deliver direct therapeutic services to clients.
In the Consumer Direct Care Network our employees are committed, dependable, professional and accountable. We value integrity, honesty and respect for others. We have high standards for how our employees conduct themselves at work and in the communities we support. Come join our team and be a part of a rewarding career helping others!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Receive, screen, and complete intakes.
• Provide direct therapeutic services (e.g., psychotherapy) and related support services (e.g., case management) as assigned by supervisory staff.
• Attend client educational meetings, client medical appointments, and other essential client engagements as needed, as required by payer rules, or as requested by supervisory staff.
• Respond to clients and families in crisis according to agency policies and payer rules.
• Serve as a liaison, as necessary, with physicians, hospitals, other medical professionals, state agencies, and contracting organizations in order to assure the sound coordination of client care.
• Report suspected abuse, neglect, or exploitation according to agency policies.
• Maintain documentation of billed activities according to agency policies and payer rules.
• Complete required agency forms, such as progress notes, contact notes, and expense reports, in a timely manner, with accurate information, and according to agency policies.
• Safeguard and file all service documents according to agency policies and relevant state and federal laws.
• Maintain confidentiality regarding clients, agency employees, and agency business relations.
• Travel within assigned geographical areas as necessary.
• Meet established agency quality and productivity goals.
• Attend educational meetings, supervisory sessions, training sessions, and other assemblies as needed.
• Maintain all personal licenses and certifications requisite of the position.
The Clinician I must have a master’s degree or greater in counseling, psychology, social work, or a related field, with a minimum of 6 months of experience providing services to individuals with mental or physical illnesses/disabilities.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join Consumer Direct Care Network, you will be exposed to numerous professional development opportunities. We welcome your contributions and value your integrity as we collaborate on work that moves us all toward a compassionate community. We have a long history of helping individuals build their careers in the home-care industry. This is truly a place where there is something for everyone, whether you are looking to support a particular lifestyle, seeking professional growth, or seeking new and challenging work, all in an expanding nationwide company with that small-company feel. Most importantly, you will experience the satisfaction of working in a culture built on caring. Caring for others comes naturally at Consumer Direct Care Network, based in our long history of connecting people and championing change, all geared toward helping others. We are proud of the longevity and loyalty of our employees. Their commitment to doing good work is what makes us a leader in the industry.
As a Consumer Direct Care Network team member you will receive:
• Benefits for all employees
• Rewarding career helping others
• Fun and engaging work environment built on team unity
• Paid Time Off for the things you love to do
• Holiday and Sick Time available
• Retirement planning
• Professional training to help advance your skills for career development
• Job satisfaction knowing you make a difference in the work you do and lives we serve
Benefits may vary depending on employment status
WHO WE ARE
Consumer Direct Care Network specializes in home and community-based services that assist older adults and individuals of all ages with disabilities and impairments to continue to live their lives independently in their own homes and communities. We provide coordinated service delivery in 16 states and the District of Columbia. Our services span from financial management services and support brokerage to traditional agency in-home care and caregiving to behavioral health. We have extensive experience with Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and with supporting people who pay for their own care.
Your opportunities within our network are endless, it’s not just a job, it’s a career… advance it with the Consumer Direct Care Network!
The Consumer Direct Care Network and its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.
For additional information about any of the jobs posted, help applying, or for other employment questions please contact us at InfoJobs@consumerdirectcare.com.
Consumer Direct Care Network specializes in home and community-based services that assist older adults and individuals of all ages with disabilities and impairments to continue to live their lives independently in their own homes and communities. We provide coordinated service delivery in 16 states and the District of Columbia. Our services span from financial management services and support brokerage to traditional agency home care and caregiving, to home health and hospice, to behavioral health. We have extensive experience with Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and with supporting people who pay for their own care.