Pfizer Safety Data Management Specialist in Warsaw, Poland
Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry is continuously seeking top talents. Right now, to our office in Warsaw, we are seeking qualified candidates to the newly created Department to fill the following position :
Safety Data Management Specialist - French/Finnish Speaker
This is what you can look forward to:
• Review, rank, verify, process and document case-related information: event terms; validity, seriousness, special scenarios; timelines; accuracy and consistency. Process cases basedon these assessments
• Review case criteria to determine the appropriate workflow for case processing
• Assess cases to distinguish those with particular complexities and/or specific issues, and escalate appropriately. Write and edit case narrative.
• Determine and perform appropriate case follow-up, including generation of follow-up requests
• Review processed cases to verify accuracy, consistency, and compliance with process requirements, and review case data for special scenarios
• Liaise with key partners, locally , and other stakeholders regarding safety data collection and data reconciliation
• Report to the Drug Safety Team Lead
What you offer:
• Very good level of English plus French or Finnish
• Master degree in one of the following : medical, pharmaceutical, biology, biotechnology, chemistry or similar - preferred
• Experience in pharmacovigilance and/or data management preferred but not required
• Experience and skill with medical writing will be an advantage
• Experience in use and management of relational databases preferred
• Ability, with supervision, to solve routine problems and to surface issues constructively
• Ability to make basic decisions with an understanding of the consequences
• Ability to work under supervision in a matrix organization
• Very good computer skills
• Analytical skills
What we offer:
• Job contract in Pfizer
• Competitive salary and annual bonus eligibility
• Customized benefits package (e.g. medical care, life insurance, Multisport, daily fruits, Christmas gifts, educational workshops and trainings etc.)
• International and supportive culture with development opportunities
Please apply in English only!
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives ... At Pfizer we are apatient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
We aim to create a trusting, flexible workplace culture which encourages employees to achieve work life harmony, attracts talent and enables everyone to be their best working self.Let's start the conversation!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer iscommitted to celebratingthis,in all itsforms - allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.