Student Veterans of America Jobs

Welcome to SVA’s jobs portal, your one-stop shop for finding the most up to date source of employment opportunities. We have partnered with the National Labor Exchange to provide you this information. You may be looking for part-time employment to supplement your income while you are in school. You might be looking for an internship to add experience to your resume. And you may be completing your training ready to start a new career. This site has all of those types of jobs.

Here are a few things you should know:
  • This site is mobile friendly. You do not need a log-in or password to access information.
  • Jobs on this site are original and unduplicated and come from three sources: the Federal government, state workforce agency job banks, and corporate career websites. All jobs are vetted to ensure there are no scams, training schemes, or phishing.
  • The site is refreshed daily to remove out-of-date content.
  • The newest jobs are listed first, so use the search features to match your interests. You can look for jobs in a specific geographical location, by title or keyword, or you can use the military crosswalk. You may want to do something different from your military career, but you undoubtedly have skills from that occupation that match to a civilian job.
Mobile Logo

Job Information

Harrington Hospital SPEECH PATHOLOGIST in United States

  • GENERAL DESCRIPTION: A speech therapist conducts medically prescribed speech-language pathology and/or swallowing therapy programs that aim to develop skills, restore function, educate, and assist the patient in reaching his/her maximum level of performance and in assuming a place in society while learning to live within the limits of his/her capabilities. Speech therapists at HMH may treat patients who are hospital acute care in-patients, and/or out-patients.

  • WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: One year experience and/or student affiliations in acute in-patient and/or out-patient services.

  • EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Masters Degree in Speech and Language Pathology. Must hold the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology, with a current license to practice Speech and Language Pathology in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support certification for Healthcare Providers (BLSHP) required within first 90 days of employment, if permanent work assignment is not the Southbridge campus.