Mission Critical Partners Network Systems Specialist in United States
We have an opportunity for a Network Technology Specialist to support the work of our Managed Services Business Team. The individual will be expected to provide expertise in the implementation and support of our internal and external client information technology (IT) programs. The role requires a client-focused, highly technical professional, skilled at presenting technical concepts to non-technical and technical clients, committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
- Support managed services team engagements.Configure, install, and manage various network components and interfaces including Cisco and Nokia/Alcatel technologies
- Understand and support telephone network technologies, such as ISDN – PRI, Analog 2 and 4 wire private line services and broadband service – SIP trunks
- Troubleshoot, test and understand root cause analysis for various public safety IP/IT network equipment
- Participate in the development of reports, analyses, and team presentations
- Perform surveys of existing client systems with an emphasis on data-gathering and potential system improvement, cost reduction, and operational efficiencies
- Share technical knowledge and expertise with peers – exhibit a positive attitude, exchanging ideas, concepts, and processes that create a strong team approach to problem-solving and client solutions
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and gain certifications to benefit Mission Critical Partners that aid in the advancement of the employee’s personal knowledge and skill sets
Basic Requirements, Knowledge and Skills
- 5 years’ experience with enterprise IT/IP and telecommunication systems, with experience in public safety a plus
- Associates or Technical Degree required
- Technical certification(s) in various networking technologies is desired
- Technically savvy with a deep understanding of network components, scanning technologies and support requirements
- Ability to conceptualize, identify, assess, and diagnose problems related to network hardware and software and to find effective solutions
- Versatile and skilled in the assessment, specification, and implementation of enterprise IT/IP networks and gear (application and server) and network migrations
- Previous experience assessing client situations, identifying needs, developing recommendations and specifications, and implementing solutions
- Development of operational standards and best practices that apply to IT/IP network management
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive your own vehicle to client sites
About Us: Mission Critical Partners missioncriticalpartners.com
Mission Critical Partners helps transform public safety systems and operations at every stage of their lifecycle: assess, implement, design, build and manage. Backed by the best talent in the public safety industry who bring decades of experience to every project, we provide a broad range of consulting and lifecycle management services that give our clients greater confidence they will achieve their vision.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Location: Multiple Locations, Nationwide