Airgas Usa LLC Welding Process Specialist in Vancouver, Washington
*Airgas is currently hiring for a Welding Process Specialist in Portland, OR! *
Our Welding Process Specialist is responsible for outside sales of large capital welding products and services. This position is a subject matter expert in the area of welding processes, applications and the economics of welding. As a specialist you will work with programs, equipment and supplies to increase customer efficiency and optimize their performance. Our ideal Welding Process Specialist will thrive in a positive work environment that they not just enjoy, but contribute to; we share in successes and overcome challenges together.
* Responsible for adherence to company policies including safety and the use of personal protective equipment.
* Builds relationships with existing local and national customers on the sale of large capital welding processes and applications.
* Increase sales and margin profit through Efficiency Analysis and Engineered Cost Reduction programs.
* Responds to customer inquiries to provide product and application training.
* Researches any customer concerns or complaints.
* Use Airgas Sales tools (Efficiency Analysis, Weld surveys, Unlocking the Hidden Costs of Welding) to gain and retain business.
* Provides information and training on Airgas Shielding Gasses and weld products to customers.
* Provides information on Flexible, Fixed Automation applications and CNC cutting systems.
* Associate Degree Welding (AAS), Military weld training, or Bachelor's degree (Engineering) preferred;
* Current welding certification with OSHA 10 or 30 hour card;
* 5 years experience in the welding industry;
* 3 years sales experience in a relevant field or industry;
* Must be self-motivated, success oriented, mechanically, technically, and detail oriented;
* Adequate computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite;
* Must be able to work in a drug-free environment.
Benefits at Airgas include Medical, Dental, 401k and much more.
_NOW, READY TO BEGIN A CAREER WITH AIRGAS?___
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, recognizes that it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible. Airgas operates in a culture focused on safety, innovation and customer service.
Why wouldn’t you want to work for one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products? It’s easy, just click apply. When you submit your application online, qualified candidates will hear from us very soon. We will not keep you waiting!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Title: Welding Process Specialist
Requisition ID: 30924