Robert Half Office Assistant in Van Nuys, California
We have local ongoing opportunities for Office Assistants / Administrative Assistants. Are you a self-starter who loves handling multiple projects at once with a positive outlook? Then we have a position for you. Please email your resume and call 818-884-3888 for immediate consideration.
How you will make an impact
· Filing, copying and faxing for multiple departments
· Maintain office facility
· Route calls appropriately
· Data entry
What we're looking for
· Ability to multi-task efficiently and prioritize work
· Complete tasks independently
· Implement and improve changes in procedures immediately
· An enthusiastic teammate who is willing to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
· Ability to operate basic office equipment, complete general office work and route incoming materials
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft excel preferred
If you have a winning team attitude approach and you are eager to grow your career to the next level, we want to hear from you! This position is perfect for you if you love thriving in a dynamic environment. Contact us now!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.