SMG Catering Sales Summer Intern in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Description of Position: -The responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following duties:
- Maintaining guest service and hospitality standards for every area of Food and Beverage
- Shadowing and learning operational standards for areas including Concessions, Premium Level Suites, Bar Operations. Banquets, Vault Cash handling, Backstage Hospitality Including dressing rooms and catering, Menu Planning, and Catering Sales management.
- Overseeing service, including guest satisfaction, safety and sanitation according to regulations for all areas.
- Acknowledgement of steps in obtaining permits, business licensing, and other City of Tulsa requirements.
- Daily functions of F&B office staff including purchase orders, receiving, and working with other staff members with assigned tasks given by F&B Director or F&B Assistant Manager.
SMG expects all of its employees to act with honesty, integrity and professionalism in accordance with the company's high standards of ethical conduct, to respect the company's rules and policies, and to know and accept the company's rules and policies and contribute fully to their attainment.
Besides commitment, enthusiasm, personal drive, the ability to take direction and constructive criticism, and a willingness to learn, an intern must have completed their sophomore year in college and carry a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale. Experience with computers along with Microsoft Office and other software applications. Applicants must also demonstrate effective communicative abilities, both written and verbal.
Recruiter: Allen Curd
200 S. Denver Ave
Tulsa OK 74103
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Administrative Assistant at (918) 894-4353.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled