Munson Healthcare Electrician in Traverse City, Michigan
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
· We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
· After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as Electrician at Munson Healthcare?
Be Part of a team that nurtures a culture of caring every day.
Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
· Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
· Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
· Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
· Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
· High School Diploma or GED
· One full year of high school or post high school algebra with a grade of 3.0 or better.
· State of Michigan license in this trade or Journeyman’s card obtained through an approved apprenticeship program
· Valid Michigan Drivers License
· Physical Requirements :must be able to lift medium loads (25-50 pound), stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl occasionally (0-33% of the workday); must be able to climb and handle materials frequently (34-66% of the workday); must be able to work on their feet constantly (67-100% of the workday)
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts