Aston Carter Bilingual Lending Specialist (EN/FR) in Toronto, Ontario
Our client, one of the big 5 banks, is looking to hire a commercial lending specialist to help support their corporate head office located in the downtown Toronto area on a hybrid basis.
The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Acts as a subject matter expert and first contact for escalation.
• Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of solutions.
• Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
• Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
• Completes administrative activities to ensure the smooth operation of the unit; including scanning and filing documents as required.
• Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, queries etc. within relevant service level agreements.
• Resolves discrepancies/ exceptions for mostly routine situations, some may require further analysis, or escalates as required.
• Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Supports the development of tools and delivery of training focused on delivering business results.
• Integrates information from multiple sources to enable more efficient processes, enhanced analysis and/or streamlined reporting.
• Participates in deal closing events to ensure conditions and funding requirements have been met.
• Analyzes the credit documentation to the credit approval, structures the loan parameters on the lending system and communicates deal information to deal stakeholders.
• Tracks and monitors credit, legal and compliance documentation/collateral and participates in the follow up and escalation process when issues are identified.
• Gathers additional documentation from the customer and/ or internal/external stakeholders to ensure all required information is available to fulfill client requests.
• Manages customer documentation to ensure that records are maintained in a proper manner.
• Investigates and addresses customer services issues according to established parameters, referring or escalating as required.
Must Have Experience/Skills:
Must be bilingual in English and French (Written and Verbal)
2+ Years of Banking Experience
Strong Microsoft Office Knowledge (Excel, Outlook)
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or email However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting
À propos d'Aston Carter:
Veuillez noter : Des fraudeurs essaient de se faire passer pour des employés d'Aston Carter. Nous n'utiliserons jamais des services gratuits comme Gmail, Telegram ou WhatsApp pour communiquer avec vous et nouse ne vous demanderons jamais d'argent.
Aston Carter, une division d'Aerotek, est un fournisseur d'envergure mondiale de services de recrutement et de dotation de personnel pour les sociétés à la recherche de professionnels du milieu des affaires hautement spécialisés. Aerotek est une société en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matière de talent. Aston Carter s'engage fermement à offrir un service de premier ordre aux clients et aux professionnels du milieu des affaires dans un vaste éventail de disciplines, notamment la comptabilité, la finance, la gouvernance ainsi que la gestion du risque et de la conformité. Avec plus de 60 bureaux en Europe, Asie et Amérique du Nord, Aston Carter offre une expertise locale, régionale et mondiale pour répondre aux besoins uniques de ses clients. Reconnu "best of staffing" par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, Aston Carter s'engage à livrer un service hors pair a tous nos partenaires d'affaire.
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.