Neighborhood Healthcare Medical Assistant FT (Temecula Site) in Temecula, California
Role Overview & Purpose: The Medical Assistant works to support the mission and vision of Neighborhood Healthcare by providing excellent patient-centered care and services within a dynamic team environment.
To achieve these ends the Medical Assistant supports Providers and ensures efficient patient-centered care by demonstrating and living the company values: Compassion, Above & Beyond, Generosity, Integrity, Teamwork.
The Medical Assistant’s job responsibilities and performance expectations generally fall into the following three categories: Direct Patient Care, Provider & Team Support and Clinical Administration.
• KNOWLEDGE: Familiar with medical procedures and terminology. Proficient in an electronic health records system experience preferred. General computer skills including electronic communications and multi-line phone navigation.
• SKILLS: Intermediate computer and data entry skills. Use sound judgment to anticipate needs. Excellent customer service and communication skills. Work effectively in a fast paced team environment. Flexible with changing priorities while maintaining attention to detail.
• ABILITY TO: Be flexible with changing priorities and multiple time sensitive deadlines. Use emotional and cultural intelligence to provide appropriate communication and patient care. Exemplify compassion to patients and team members.
Education, Training and Experience
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• MA certificate from an accredited program required.
• Current BLS certification (CPR) required.
• Bilingual English/Spanish required.
Keyword: Medical Assistant, MA, back office, nhc, neighborhood healthcare, Temecula, Riverside County, clinic, health clinic, chronic care,
From: Neighborhood Healthcare