Citigroup Senior DB Developer - VP in Tampa, Florida
· Collaborate with the team as the PL/SQL to design, build, and optimize RDBMS (Oracle) backend.
· Collaborate with the team as the MongoDB SME to design, build, and optimize MongoDB backend.
· Data Modelling based on input data entities and most served use cases
· Scale and optimize performance via schema design, query tuning, and index creation
· Build highly available, scalable, fault-tolerant infrastructure leveraging MongoDB
· Leverage continuous build and deployment tools and practice
· Ensure accurate documentation exists for all services and solutions
· Ensure established SLAs are met or exceeded, with supporting reports or dashboards
· Investigate data to identify potential issues within ETL pipelines , notify end-users and propose adequate solutions
· Performance monitoring and tuning
· 10+ yrs of experience on data modeling and database design
· Expert in PL/ SQL and knowledge of advanced functions/ features of ORACLE
· Design and development experience building a reusable REST API model/framework to consume data from and/or push data into MongoDB
· In depth knowledge of modeling/architectural patterns , governance methodologies , and potential limitations within MongoDB
· Modeling tools experience, such as Toad Data Modeler , Erwin , and Embarcadero
· Experience in query optimization
· Strong knowledge on various mechanism for data security
· Knowledge on various Mongodb libraries and apis for different programming languages and platforms
· 5+ years experience in database maintenance, design, SQL coding/tuning, NoSQL document database administration.
· 2 year experience with structured methodologies and participation in design and development of large-scale applications in a distributed computing environment.
· Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi (https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility/application-accessibility.htm) .
View the "EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
View the EEO Policy Statement (http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeo_aa_policy.pdf) .
View the Pay Transparency Posting (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.