Eaton Corporation Customer Support Representative – German&Hungarian Speaker in Tallinn, Estonia
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
The primary function is to provide commercial support for portfolio of customers type of project business. Responsible for interfacing with customers and internal parties via email, phone, chat and case management tool.
Your main responsibilities:
• To handle inquiries via phone, chat and email from customers and/or internal parties
• Order management: order entry, price checking, order clearing compliant with Eaton's policies
• Complaint handling
• Full coordination of delivery and billing, including multiple product lines and respective sequencing of project orders to fulfil external customer project
• To handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions
• To provide assistance to sales functions across EMEA and external customers in areas such as product/service order fulfilment processes, customer service requests such as end-to-end order status management, repair/calibration request, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration
• To resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics and using pro-active communication across internal network of multiple product lines
• To foster an environment which promotes Eaton’s goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships
Your experience matters:
Bachelor’s degree (BSC/BA)
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
-1-3 years experience in customer support is an advantage
Fluent English & German & Hungarian knowledge
Basic MS Office knowledge
SAP/Oracle knowledge or any Case Management Tool is an advantage
Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Customer Service attitude, strong attention to details, punctuality, problem solving mindset
What we offer to you:
• Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Flexible working solutions (hybrid, flexible working hours) are implemented across different EMEA locations
• We make ethics and culture matter – You will enjoy working in supportive and collaborative workplace where ethics and safety are in our DNA
• We make your perspectives matter - Different points of view are what drive innovation and collaboration, and at Eaton, innovation begins with top-to-bottom diversity. Our senior leadership is made up of individuals from diverse groups to help create an environment where employees feel represented and heard at every level
• We make your growth matter - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
• We make your contributions matter - reliability, safety, efficiency, and sustainability are at the core of our dedication to improving people’s lives and the environment through power management technologies
• We make your wellbeing matter – We put your health and safety first. Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
• We make your voice matter - we value safety and trust. This is a place where you can speak up and be heard. There’s room here for everyone because we believe that every person matters
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Sales and Marketing Customer Experience
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes – Hybrid
Does this position offer relocation?: No