Centene Corporation Contract Negotiator II in Tallahassee, Florida
You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Recruit physician, hospital and ancillary service providers to sign network participation agreements that are in accordance with Corporate, health plan and State guidelines. Ensure that all necessary documentation and information are included.
• Recruit and develop network for a region and set of providers
• Lead assigned recruitments (i.e., physician, hospital and ancillary) and ensure they result in complete and accurate standard contracts that meet objectives
• Facilitate and oversee to the provider set-up and contract configuration to ensure accurate claims adjudication
• Initiate contact and identify potential providers by geographic and specialty needs and update database
• Coordinate with internal departments and contracted providers to implement and maintain contract compliance
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, related field, or equivalent experience. 2+ years of contracting, contract analysis, provider relations, or provider experience in a hospital or physician’s office or group setting. Familiarity with State and/or Federal health care programs preferred (Medicaid, Medicare).
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Contract Negotiator II
LOCATION: Various, Florida