Robert Half International Accounts Payable Clerk in Surrey, British Columbia
Keep accounts maintained and organized as an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk in an industry-leading company through Accountemps. Matching, batching, and coding invoices, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, processing checks, and resolving A/P issues are just a few of the responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk. This is a superb role and you will have the opportunity for career growth and advancement within this dynamic department. Located in Surrey, British Columbia, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a short term temporary opening.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Provide internal and external audit assistance as required
- Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
- Accomplish full-cycle A/P
- Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with company policies
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Provide administrative assistance to the AP/Finance Department
- Month end closings, GST/PST remittances, bi-weekly cheque runs
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Perform special projects as assigned
- 2+ years? in AP or AR experience
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Highly organized, detail oriented, have a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Previous experience AccPac and Sage 300 are an asset
If you have all these qualifications and believe you are the perfect candidate for this Accounts Payable role, please apply today! Email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans