Lockheed Martin Project Management and Planning Operations Rep Sr in Sunnyvale, California
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder.
You will be responsible for the resource loaded MS Project plan for a portfolio of projects within a large central engineering organization. Specifically, this role will work closely with all Project Engineers within the Electronics Packaging group to develop detailed execution plans, facilitate status updates, and assess execution performance of short and long term efforts.
Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for providing labor analysis, resource forecasts, earned value inputs, and execution performance metrics.
Lockheed Martin Space offers a total compensation package from competitive wages, on-site medical care, a 9x80 work schedule, and healthy living incentives. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
• Proven ability in utilizing MS Project and MS Excel for scheduling and analysis
• Previous Project Planning experience
• Ability to manage multiple projects within given scope and deadlines
• Working knowledge of Earned Value Management, Risk Management and Capacity Planning.
• Strong relationship builder with customer and team members with the ability to diplomatically work through problems
• Firm Understanding of Earned Value
• Self-Starter and motivated to contribute to process improvements
• Control Account Manager (CAM) experience
• Knowledge of SAP/ERP, EPDM and Data Warehouse
• Knowledge of Labor Analysis
• Root Cause and Corrective Action experience and mindset
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.