Rowan University Resources in Stratford, New Jersey
The Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the deliverables of the SNJ-MATrx COE. This includes ensuring that project guidelines and strategic plan are followed and complete. You will be responsible for project, data analysis and process reporting/tracking. You will work closely with the entire project team to ensure all scopes of the project are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget. This position requires organizational skills and excellent communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with creating project schedules that capture project team involvement and determine the best course of action to ensure project goals are met
- Ensures that the strategic plan is followed and processes are complete
- Responsible for project or process reporting and tracking
- Participate in development and sustaining projects as assigned
- Support team in accomplishing key goals of project such as meeting report deadlines
- Ensures completion of activities and works within developed strategic plan
- Communicate effectively with the State (sponsor), project team, designated affiliates, and Rowan’s Office of Sponsored Programs.
- Calculate and budget project expenses; track and manage project spend to maintain budget expectations
- Identify sources of risk and create mitigation scenarios
- Identify methods, procedures, and processes to continuously improve the project
- Communicate effectively with the State, project team, and designated affiliates
- Understands and adheres to Rowan’s compliance standards as they appear in Rowan’s Corporate Compliance Policy, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
- Keeps abreast of all federal, state, and Rowan regulations, laws, and policies as they presently exist and as they change or are modified.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned
To perform this this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Proven working experience as a project coordinator/manager, preferably in the healthcare sector. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office. PMP / CSM certification is a plus. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.Strong detail oriented organizational skills, demonstrates interpersonal skills working in a service oriented environment. Effective oral and written communications skills and able to function in a team environment are a must.
This is a Temporary Full time position
Job no: 493717
Work type: Temporary full time
Location: Stratford, New Jersey
Advertised: Jun 12 2019 Eastern Daylight Time Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Jun 26 2019 11:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time