Texas Health Resources SECURITY OFFICER PRN in Stephenville, Texas
We’re looking for a qualified Security Officers like you to join our Texas Health family.
Work location: Texas Health Stephenville 411 Belknap TX 76401
Work hours: PRN
- Security provides services 24/7 including; vehicle escorts, patrols in building and in parking areas, response to service calls.
What You Will Do
- Performs officer duties to include, but not limited to:
• Patrols buildings and ground for unlocked secured areas for after hour entry.
• Locks and opens doors according to schedules.
• Provides individual and group escorts to and from parking areas.
• Identifies and removes unauthorized individuals from property.
• Enforces campus parking policies/cite violations.
• Maintains compliance with Security policies.
• Pursues and detains persons involved in criminal activity.
• Fills out incident/offense report forms and composes narratives.
• Gives directions to areas of facility.
• Interacts with police, fire personnel, patients, visitors and staff.
• Provides vehicle assistance.
• Patrols interior/perimeter of campus and parking.
Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities. Reports and escalates situations to the Threat Management team as appropriate.
Provides quality customer service to Texas Health employees, visitors, and guest.
• Greets people with courtesy and respect using the 10/5 rule.
• Provides directions and assistance employees, visitors and guests.
• Provide general information regarding Texas Health campuses.
• Provides transport/and escorts to and from campus parking lots.
- Responds timely to calls for service and emergency situations.
• Assesses the situation and utilizes appropriate de-escalation measures.
• Utilizes critical thinking skills and provides the appropriate level of force for the situation.
• Responds to and activates the appropriate emergency response code.
• Interacts with and provides assistance to Police, Fire, EMS and other emergency staff as required.
Here’s What You Need:
H.S. Diploma or Equivalent required Associate's Degree Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Security or closely related field preferred
2 Years security or law enforcement preferred 2 Years healthcare or education preferred
Licenses and Certifications
DL - Drivers License Class C and insurable required upon hire
CSO - Commissioned Security Officer Texas Private Security Level 2 (not required if have Level 3) required within 14 Days of hire
CSO - Commissioned Security Officer Texas Private Security Level 3 (2 attempts permitted). Biannual recertification. Required after 60 Days of hire
TASER Certification Complete Course & Certification (2 attempts permitted). Annual recertification. Required after 60 Days of hire
CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training required upon hire
ACPI - Advanced Crisis Prevention Intervention Training required after 6 Months of hire
CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training required within 30 Days
ACPI - Advanced Crisis Prevention Intervention Training required after 12 Months
Why Texas Health?
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7 th year in a row)
Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
“America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health employee:
Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student Loan forgiveness as well as several other benefits.
A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment.
Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated leadership resources.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.