Express Scripts Associate Project Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
The Associate Project Manager, assistswithcoordinating various businessactivities across Federal Division (FED),including but not limited to projects, programs, initiatives, and staffing driven by team, client support, andorganizational change requirements.Monitorsorganizationalperformanceto assistwithaction plansthatincludedevelopmentofreportingrequirements,policies,andprocedures,andtracking action plan progress.Directsactivitiesforteamleadsonasan as neededbasis.Represents FED as appropriate for FED-impacting projects.Worksclosely withcross-functional partners and leadership teamtoscope,coordinate,scheduleand deliverprojects across FED books of business.Performs other project and program administration tasks as needed to support FED priorities.
- Serves as contact for division project coordination and management, end to end.
- Creates and Designs Effectiveness Updates.
- Facilitates presentation of updates to management and leadership.
- Generates User Requirements for new project implementations, client upgrades and changes to benefits. Works with Service Delivery, Pharmacy and IT UAT.
- Acts as training liaison for FED, supporting the department overall in initiatives and offline activities.
- Represents FED on enterprise-wide projects and initiatives.
- Develops and updates existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) for FED operations.
- Generates implementation updates via weekly activity reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years relevant work experience in highly regulated business climate, with project management and analytical work experience or Master’s Degree
- Project Management certification desired
- Strong PC Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet)
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Experience in directing or working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strategic thinker with excellent prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated professionalism and flexibility required to interact independently with diverse and growing internal and external customer base.
- Ability to represent the business in providing solutions to challenging technical issues associated with project implementation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments or services to acquire input into implementation strategies and documents.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate tools, resources and people through to project completion.
- Knowledge of PBM industry preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan for and integrate multiple tasks concurrently.
- Perform and document implementation processes.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you will serve as the face of Express Scripts for our clients. When team members aren’t out winning new business, they are focused on managing relationships and retaining current clients.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.