Express Scripts Account Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
The Account Manager is responsible for ensuring ESI clients and patients receive superior service. Key member of the core client account team is responsible for overall satisfaction and retention of assigned book of business.Manages the day-to-day client relationship.Accountable for core service delivery for clients working cross-functionally with all operational.The Account Manager proactively reviews performance metrics to promote client satisfaction, profitability, and retention.Utilizes technology, tools, processes and resources to anticipate and exceed clients needs and expectations.Collaborates with Account Directors on client activity, expectations, and service needs.
- Manages day to day client relationships through comprehensive knowledge of client’s benefit plan and Express Scripts’ product offerings.
- Daily interaction with clients, consultants and producers providing preventative consultation, analysis and issue resolution associated with Express Scripts core services.
- Responsible for timely and accurate management and execution of all client benefit requests, including benefit changes, product upsells, new groups, terminations and escalated issues.
- Accountable for new group and specific product implementations; including establishing and leading internal meetings to ensure collaboration and attention to detail throughout the process in order to meet expected timelines and quality standards.
- Lead client centric team meetings to review ESI’s operational performance against client’s expectations and needs.
- Presentation of Express Scripts operational performance metrics to clients on a monthly and/or quarterly basis to show specific performance measures in comparison with Express Scripts book of business to promote client satisfaction, client retention and upsell opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 5-8 years relevant experience or Master’s degree with 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office and Internet experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong focus on book of business client satisfaction and client retention results.
- Demonstrated ability managing projects, utilizing proven project management processes.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency.
- Ability to travel overnight up to 20%.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you will serve as the face of Express Scripts for our clients. When team members aren’t out winning new business, they are focused on managing relationships and retaining current clients.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.