Under Armour, Inc. Inventory Teammate in Sparrows Point, Maryland
Date: Jul 21, 2021
Location: Sparrows Point, MD, US, 21219
Company: Under Armour
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The position of Inventory Teammate is responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including the picking, packing, scanning of orders, receiving, storing, handling, shipping, and preparing of product for customer delivery. Maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintains clean shipping supply area; complies with UA procedures, policies, and regulations as required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Inclusive, but not limited, to the following duties:
• Uses pallet jack and lift trucks to retrieve stored received merchandise from pallet racks for shipping.
• Assists with the development of efficient space planning for storage areas.
• Utilizes hand-held computers to process and audit the accuracy of the inventory levels.
• Performs various computerized, lift truck, and manual tasks associated with maintaining accurate inventory levels.
• Performs cycle counts as directed.
• Assists the Department Manager/Supervisor in achieving goals of the departments.
• Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Education And / Or Experience
• Must be 18 years old
• Must have High School Diploma/GED
• Must have at least 1 year of recent continuous employment.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong Analytical skills
• Additional Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of WMS
• Forklift experience or the desire to be trained on Forklift
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions
• Basic computer skills required and personal computer experience, with word processing and spreadsheet applications
• The ability to frequently lift items weighing an average of 20 to 30 pounds with a maximum of 50 pounds throughout a full shift of work
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be in an environmentally controlled facility. The
the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually
No Relocation Assistance
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.