Robert Half International Accounting Assistant in SOLON, Ohio
Accountemps is in need of an accounting assistant for our client. The following responsibilities and requirements are as follows:
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
• Process customer invoices in SAP ERP System and into various customer specific web portals and EDI, ensuring accuracy and preventing omissions.
• Enter Sales Orders into SAP ERP System as overflow support to sales team.
• Process credit card payments.
• Pull back up data, file claims, and follow up via customer specific web portals
• Obtain and track tax exempt certificates from customers and ensure ongoing compliance
• Check customer trade references for CFO
• Shared front-office duties, such as answering incoming calls and emails
• Minimum HS diploma/GED, and two (2) years experience preferred
• Excellent data entry skills (speed and accuracy)
• Experience with ERP computer systems and EDI Software
• Intermediate Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent communication skills, including phone etiquette
• Detail oriented, including organization skills with an ability to plan and prioritize work
• Able to work in a team environment and assist colleagues where needed
Requirements Customer Invoices, Billing Statements, Credit Card Payments, SAP
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.