Teva Pharmaceuticals Business Support Manager in Sofia, Bulgaria
Business Support Manager
Date: May 26, 2023
Sofia, Bulgaria, 1407
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job Id: 48802
Who we are
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
The Global Supply Chain Data Management (GSC DM) Team, as part of Global Supply Chain, is a business function responsible for the end-to-end Supply Chain Data Management processes in multiple global systems.
We are looking for qualified and motivated candidate for the role of Business Support Manager based in Sofia.
How you’ll spend your day
• Ensures cross functional and internal alignment, collaboration and support.
• Leads internally and/or cross functionally projects, escalations, different initiatives.
• Performs management reporting when/ if needed.
• Prioritizes and pro-actively alerts the EU logistic management and/or cross-functional leads regarding critical business topics.
• Acts as support on issues related to department systems
• Provides communication and coordination with other functions in the supply chain
• Aligns with various corporate functions to ensure the best performance of the supply chain of the whole PTC/PP teams - Finance, Quality, Logistic MDM and EMSO
• Introduces priorities and improvements in corporate functions
• Represents the team at meetings with its customers (sites, commercial Clusters)
Your experience and qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent– Business Management, Business Analytics, Logistics or related discipline
• Fluent written and spoken English language
• Proficiency of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Power Point, Visio
• At least 5 years proven experience in similar role
• ERP experience - SAP and/or other business management system
• Strong understanding of analysis and reporting
• Attention to detail
• Outstanding organizational communication skills
Enjoy a more rewarding choice
• Dynamic and challenging work environment in one of the world leading pharmaceutical company and the biggest pharmaceutical company in Bulgaria
• Competitive remuneration bound with performance
• Additional healthcare insurance
• Transportation allowance
• Flexible working hours and option to work from home as per the company policy
• Opportunity for development
Make a difference with Teva Pharmaceuticals
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, send us your CV in English.
Please, kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All personal data is protected by law and will be treated in confidence.
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:Internal Career Site (https://performancemanager.successfactors.eu/sf/careers/jobsearch?bplte_company=1080030P)
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
EOE including disability/veteran