Robert Half Plant Quality Engineer Manager in Slater, Missouri
Position: PLANT QUALITY ENGINEERING MANAGER
Location: SLATER, MO (ABOUT 100 MILES FROM KANSAS CITY)
Salary: UP TO $110K + EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS
Other: RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE
* For immediate and confidential consideration, please send a message to MEREDITH CARLE on LinkedIn or send an email to me with your resume. My email can be found on my LinkedIn page. *
Are you a dynamic and results-driven professional with a passion for quality excellence? Join our CLIENT COMPANY team as the PLANT QUALITY ENGINEERING MANAGER and lead the way in establishing and maintaining a culture of quality and continuous improvement. As the PLANT QUALITY ENGINEERING MANAGER for quality, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring compliance with customer requirements and industry standards while driving operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Establish and optimize an effective quality management system to achieve overall quality objectives.
• Communicate and enforce customer, regulatory, and organizational requirements for product quality and contract compliance.
• Implement ISO 9001 standards, problem-solving tools, and continual improvement techniques to enhance our products and services.
• Train and develop individuals in quality-related functions to ensure skills and performance meet the highest standards.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, customers, and suppliers to drive quality improvements and maintain strong relationships.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related discipline.
• 3-5 years of experience in Quality, Engineering, or a related field.
• Strong knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems and related standards.
• Certification in ASQ (Certified Quality Engineer, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, or Certified Quality Manager) preferred.
• Proficiency in manufacturing and quality practices, as well as quality improvement tools and techniques.
• Demonstrated leadership, project management, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
* For immediate and confidential consideration, please send a message to MEREDITH CARLE on LinkedIn or send an email to me with your resume. My email can be found on my LinkedIn page. Also, you may contact me by office: 515-303-4654. Or one click apply on our Robert Half website. No third party inquiries please. Our client cannot provide sponsorship and cannot hire C2C. *
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.