AmerisourceBergen Corporation National Business Development Manager in SINGAPORE, Singapore
Title: National Business Development Manager Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore Job Number: 000027QB
- The key responsibilities of this position are to develop the national sales strategy and its objectives to maintain and actively expand the client base. Sales objectives are achieved by leading and developing a sales team and managing its business development activities
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To be responsible for leading sales team to build a sustainable sales pipeline and ensuring that opportunities from new and existing customers are identified and won in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all World Courier customers are managed effectively by the sales team and account development is actively driven and leading to up- and cross-selling opportunities
- To ensure all determined development activities targets are met by the sales team and all annual objectives and campaigns are executed and frequently reported
- To effectively counter competitors’ initiatives, through the development of strategies, service initiatives and contingency plans for the clients as well as to ensure and work on a maximum share of wallet
- To ensure full transparency of all sales activities as well as the management of those and the team via the CRM system
- To prepare monthly reports for the Country Manager and Director, Business Development.
- To develop and implement a cost-effective marketing awareness program that will penetrate and support targeted industries in collaboration with Regional Marketing Specialist.
- To develop proposals for performance improvement work based on customers’ needs
- To operate as a lead consultant to manage and deliver customer-focused service offerings
- To assist in the development of customer-specific strategies to win competitor business in major and key account portfolios.
- To ensure country sales strategy is incorporated into all measurable major targets set for the sales team.
- To ensure that the sales team sells and interacts with customers and prospect customers in a truly consultative way and utilizing value proposition methodology as it is required for complex sales
- To define training & development plans for all members of the sales team and ensure targets are achieved through coaching and regular assessment of their skills.
- To perform regular co-visits/calls with members of the sales team to monitor development of skills and to identify further areas for training and development.
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor degree in related field, MBA a plus
- Industry experience
- Five years experience in a similar or related field with proven demonstration of skills
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Class 3 driving license required
- Have strong organization, communication, motivation and leadership skills
- Strong and equipped with great leadership, interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- An outgoing and versatile self-starter with strong leadership qualities and good business acumen, as well as able to work independently and effectively within a team
Job: Sales Jobs