The Gallup Organization Gallup Course Leader/Strengths Coach Contractor – Singapore in Singapore, Singapore
/Deliver transformational learning experiences that are rooted in unrivalled research./
As thought leaders in employee engagement, manager development and CliftonStrengths, we know more than any other organization about how to transform businesses. As a course leader at Gallup, you’ll help us fulfil our mission of changing the world by delivering transformational learning experiences to organizations across the globe.
In your role, you’ll empower leaders to develop teams, attract the right talent, build exceptional workplace cultures and align their organizational strategy to business needs. We’ll count on your charismatic presence and reputation as a trusted adviser to be the public face of Gallup’s brand, bringing our analytics and advice to life through compelling programs that produce organizational change.
At Gallup, you’ll join a team of highly engaged associates who are driven to transform organizations. Our mentoring culture will be sure to feed your desire to learn from the best and grow. If you’re interested in helping organizations solve their most pressing workplace problems, join us, and put your greatest strengths to work.
Please note that this role is currently offered on a contract basis only
What you’ll be doing …
- Delivering high-level impactful trainings, tailoring the learning events to match the client’s business demands
- Coaching and conducting workshops and team sessions for client groups of 10-100 persons
- Studying and understanding clients at the deepest level, educating about performance outcomes that drive client growth.
Performing and leading qualitative work with clients such as stakeholder interviews, discovery and goal-setting sessions, brainstorming sessions, and focus groups Who we want:
*Influential consultants *who have the poise and confidence to make bold recommendations to executive leaders even in the face of resistance.
- Confident presenters whose engaging presence can hold an audience captive for hours on end.
- Workplace experts who leverage their understanding of management principles to quickly identify opportunities for transformation and growth in an organization.
- *Continuous students *who enjoy learning and mastering multiple workplace topics and applying their knowledge to clients.
- *Charismatic partners *who grow strong relationships with clients, stakeholders and internal team members.
What you need …
- An academic degree, preferably in business, psychology or sociology
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in learning and development, training, facilitation, or management coaching.
- An ICF certification is a plus
- Fluency in English
- You must be currently authorized to work in Singapore on a full-time basis
What we offer:
- A flexible work environment
- A strengths-based, engagement-focused, and performance-oriented culture
- World-class managers who support, position, empower and engage you
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Mission-driven work that changes the lives of people around the world
Gallup. Providing analytics and advice about everything that matters.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Agencies: we are not partnering with agencies for this role nor accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.
Title: Gallup Course Leader/Strengths Coach Contractor – Singapore
Requisition ID: 05025