Fairmont Commis Cook, Antidote in Singapore, Singapore
ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
Ranked 7th in Top 10 most attractive employers in Singapore – Randstad Employer Brand Research 2018
Come and join our team at RC Hotels! An exciting and fulfilling career awaits!
We are searching for a diverse group of passionate individuals to work in our two NEWLY REFURBISHED hotels. Seated conveniently right above City Hall MRT station, we are located within Raffles City Shopping Centre. It is never a dull day within the hotel complex which consists of 13 Food and Beverage establishments, one of Asia’s largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa and the cutting edge event and function space, Raffles City Convention Centre.
We believe the finest hospitality experience begins with our colleagues. It is our mission to provide everyone with equal opportunities for growth and success.
Hand in hand with our global team, we strive to provide a safe and dynamic working environment for all.
Be a part of something big, we will love to hear from you!
*Commis Cook, Antidote *
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Chef De Cuisine, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Help to stock up the kitchen with raw materials and ingredients on a daily basis
- Master all basic cooking methods
- preparing daily mis-en-place for the assigned station
- Help and prepare food items as per standard recipe cards whilst maintaining portion control and minimising wastage
- Correctly use, clean and maintain all equipment within the food production area
- Promptly report any hazards, unsafe working conditions or equipment which requires repair or maintenance to immediate supervisor
- Attend roll calls and weekly meeting conducted by the Outlet Chef
- Comply with hotel and department policies and procedures at all times
- Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the Management of the Hotel and department
Minimum Secondary Education
At least 1 to 2 years of experience
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Fairmont Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Colleague
Shift: Rotating / Shift Work
Closing Date: 01.Nov.2019, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: RTP00732