SMG Part Time Experienced Bartender in Shreveport, Louisiana
POSITION: PART-TIME BARTENDER
REPORTS TO: Food & Beverage Supervisor/Food & Beverage Manager
FLSA STATUS: Hourly Non-Exempt
This position works all Banquet and Concession Functions to include, buffet, mobile carts, plated and reception events. Responsible primarily for preparing all beverage orders.
- Mixes and serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to patrons of bar, following standard recipes.
- Serves wine and draught or bottled beer.
- Collects money for drinks served.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
- May slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Maintaining cleanliness of bar area.
- Attention to detail and consistency in every aspect of service is a must.
- This is a fast paced position that will involve constant customer interaction.
- Position is very hands on.
- Other duties as assigned.
Daily contact with the Food & Beverage Manager, Supervisors and other convention center employees.
Works throughout the building.
- At least one year experience as a bartender for large events.
- Exceptional communication skills as well as superior guest service abilities.
- Ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
- Servesaf certified
- Attention to detail and service oriented.
Apply at: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/RTI.home?c=1152751&d=InternalCareerSite&r=5000287119806#/
SMG-Shreveport Convention Center
400 Caddo St.
Shreveport, La. 71101
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 318-841-4000.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled