dsm-firmenich HR Intern in Shanghai Minhan, China
At dsm-firmenich people are at the heart of the company. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and value diversity in the workplace.
Your Key Responsibility
• Handle the whole employee life cycle：1.New arrival；2.Onboarding；3.New employee orientation；4.Probation 5.Internal transfer；6.Termination. 负责员工生命周期的全流程，包括：报到、入职、新员工培训、试用期、内部转岗和离职流程。
• Primary contact to HSE for HSE-related matters requiring HR support： 1.Manage employee occupational health file；2.Coordinate training & testing for employee certificates. 作为主要联络人对接HSE（健康安全与环境部门），负责HSE需要HR协助的工作内容，包括：管理员工职业健康档案；协调员工培训和资格证书考试相关工作。
• Assist training organizing. 协助组织员工培训。
• Assist Recruitment including job posting, CV/phone screening, interview arrangement. etc. 协助招聘，包括职位发布，简历，电话筛选，面试安排等。
• Assist other assigned works. 协助其他分配的任务。
• A space to grow by encouraging and supporting curiosity and an open mindse
• A culture that prioritizes safety and well-being, both physically and mentally;
• The opportunity to work for a company where sustainability is much more than a claim and is core to our strategy and purpose;
• A flexible work environment that empowers people to take accountability for their work and own the outcome;
• Barrier-free communities within our organization where every employee is equally valued and respected – regardless of their background, beliefs, or identity;
• A firm belief that working together with our customers is the key to achieving great things;
• High level of responsibility with detail driven mindset. 责任心强、细致。
• Good communication and interpersonal skills. 良好的沟通和人际交往能力。
• Good knowledge of MS-Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word). 熟练使用Office软件（包含Word、Excel和Power Point）。
• Good command English writing and speaking. 良好的英语读写能力。
dsm-firmenich is fully dedicated to inclusion because when people feel engaged and empowered, their creativity and innovation drives unprecedented progress. We aim to build a workplace where opportunity really is equal, so everyone can thrive. We do not discriminate: there’s a place for everyone at dsm-firmenich.
dsm-firmenich is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. dsm-firmenich people are as diverse as our customers. For us that includes a commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We are committed to providing reasonable support for disabled applicants in our recruiting process. Should you need assistance, and are comfortable to share this, please let us know.
As innovators in nutrition, health, and beauty, dsm-firmenich reinvents, manufactures, and combines vital nutrients, flavors, and fragrances for the world’s growing population to thrive. With our comprehensive range of solutions, with natural and renewable ingredients and renowned science and technology capabilities, we work to create what is essential for life, desirable for consumers, and more sustainable for the planet. dsm-firmenich is a Swiss-Dutch company, listed on the Euronext Amsterdam, with operations in almost 60 countries and revenues of more than €12 billion. With a diverse, worldwide team of nearly 30,000 employees, we bring progress to life™ every day, everywhere, for billions of people.