Ubisoft UI Designer[Uplay PC] in Shanghai, China
At Massive, we are looking for a driven UI designer to join our design team.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape a user-centric product and experiences. You should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, be able to, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
You will join a multi-disciplinary team where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and are encouraged to continue learning new things. The team is characterized by passion, comradery and the love for PC gaming. You will work in close collaboration with UX designers, developers, games lab, analytics, testers, community developers etc. We can offer you a dynamic, fun environment with a friendly atmosphere and many creative colleagues.
This job will require that the person goes to Sweden in the beginning and works with the team for 1-3 months.
· Working closely with our UX designers to interpret overall layout and make high quality wireframes
· Performing iterations based on user feedback
· Creating, improving and using wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods
· Executing all visual design stages and coordinate with UX designer from concept to final implementation phase
· Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to our product
· Evaluating and set best practices and standards
· Turning your work into responsive interfaces using predefined components or by building new components to add to our design system
You as a person
Your background enables you to work autonomously within your field, whilst at the same time knowing the benefits of a multidisciplinary team. You should be able to work utilizing a dynamic and iterative process that you can integrate into your workflows. You are used to presenting and communicating about your work and findings, which enables you to clearly share your results, no matter the audience or target.
You are willing to take risks, and always see the positive in any challenge, whilst at the same time remain open to feedback to adapt and grow.
· Proven UI experience
· Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, other visual design and wireframing tools
· Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
· Experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers etc.
· It is a bonus if you have knowledge of basic front-end languages such as HTML5, CSS3 along with Responsive design and Lean UX.
· Please note that candidates without a portfolio will not be considered
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.