Ingersoll Rand Engineer, Mechanical Engineering in Shanghai, China
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
- Provides necessary design information to outside sources to achieve new product requirements and current product improvements. Creates designs that function in a safe manner with optimum cost and reliability.
- Prepares layouts, sketches and detail drawings as required.
- Coordinates and conducts test of new components, assemblies and complete systems.
- Responsible for new and existing products (current production and products in the field).
- Provide processes and equipment that will insure products with highest level of quality possible. Develop systems that are self-regulating and require minimal subjective analysis.
- Bachelor degree major in Mechancial Engineering
- Working Experience >=4Years
- General design principles
- Engineering fundamental knowledge required
- Design Project Management
- Pro/E or Creo 3D modeling/2D Draft skills and finite element knowledge is preferred
- Electrical Design Experience is prefered
- Good manufacturing knowledge in sheet metal, tube, machining, casting and assembly knowledge is prefered
- Good team player; could work under pressure
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Shanghai-China
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Feb 22, 2018, 9:02:43 PM