Macy's Secaucus, NJ: Macy's Logistics: Staffing Analyst, Full Time in Secaucus, New Jersey
* Job Overview: * * * Reporting the Manager of Staffing & Scheduling this individual will be a key point of contact for providing staffing reporting, planning and analysis for Macy’s Logistics. The staffing and scheduling analyst will be called upon to provide analysis and generate reporting for senior management related to hiring, staffing, scheduling and Logistics initiatives. Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions: *
• Assist with reporting ensuring buildings are staffing and scheduling within financial guidelines. • Provide data to aid locations in development of seasonal hiring plans. • Support on premises reporting for locations through new technology. • Serve as contact point for Staffing and Scheduling for Direct to Consumer, Small ticket, Big Ticket and Reverse Logistics. • Analyze reporting to identify patterns and opportunities to improve scheduling/hiring processes • Develop new tools and reporting to support all staffing initiatives • Maximize use of employees in various employment status categories while in compliance with employment policies. Escalate situations of non-compliance based on reports. • Support management in minimizing overtime by running reports to show trending overtime situation’s and determine causes of OT • Any other function management deems essential (administrative projects, office support, annual review projects etc.) • Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- * • High School Diploma or equivalent. • Mu st be proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Communication Skills: *
- * • Must have effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Mathematical Skills: *
- * • Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Accounting skills.
- Reasoning Ability: *
- * • Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Physical Demands: *
- * • Regular walking, standing, hearing and talking. • May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling or crouching. • Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception and focus adjustment.
- Other Skills: *
- * • Sense of urgency, outstanding follow up skills and the ability to problem solve. • Attention to detail and effective organization skills. • Critical thinking and analytical skills. • Ability to maintain confidentiality. • Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team.
Work Hours: *
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Secaucus
Req ID: MAC09924