Robert Half International Integrated Marketing Manager in Seattle, Tennessee
- Project/program management
• Help manage the established program, while looking for new ways to expand and grow to hit aggressive goals for the year around impressions, key actions and revenue.
• Help drive expansion of site to additional markets.
• Help ensure MBR action items are tracked, planned for and ultimately executed.
- Manage promotional opportunities
• Work with Greenlight team to create and secure Windows in-product campaigns, network with email marketers for regular placements, blogs, and look for more promotional opportunities across Microsoft and potentially beyond.
• Regularly monitor and manage promotion results, including monthly work pulling results and preparing Monthly Business Review deck.
- Content management and reviews
• Facilitate content creation. Bonus if you’re a great writer/editor/creative thinker and can help ideate and/or copy edit the agency-provided copy.
Manage promotional opportunities
Content management and reviews
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.