Siemens Data Analyst Materials Logistic in Santiago de Queretaro, Mexico
Job Family: SCM-Procurement / Supply Chain Logistics
Req ID: 395533
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
• Assure best Operative purchases process to ensure supply of materials on time, quantity, price and right time.
• Analyse and design best inventory strategy for each MRP Controller.
• Maintain updated delivery dates from suppliers.
• Facilitate, update the process/tools to Ensure suppliers delivered according to confirmation.
• Manage big data bases to detect patterns and behaviors, represent information and propose solutions.
• Understand internal challenges and internal customer requirements to transform in long term solutions related to material availability.
What will you need to succeed?
• SAP Basic management and MM module transactions.
• Bachelor as Commerce, Business Administration, engineering, operations research.
• Intermediate Business English level
• Experience in negotiation and expediting.
• Experience in planning and forecasting.
• Experience with cloud technologies and programming. (Power BI, Mendix, Tableau)
• Understand and work with algorithms preferred.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.