Applied Materials BEOL Process Technician in Santa Clara, California
Applied Materials is shaping future tech trends by turning breakthrough ideas into reality. Our expertise in materials engineering is the foundation that computers, mobile devices and flat panel displays products touched daily by billions of people all over the world are built on. Join us and become a part of the next wave of engineering that makes possible AI/ML, big data, autonomous vehicles, AR/VR, IoT and more.
In the Office of the CTO, we are focused on bringing Applied Materials innovations to new and adjacent markets. Our Engineered Optics team is creating new super thin (sub micron) optical surfaces based on nanometer-sized structures on transparent substrates (known as metasurface based optics or flat optics), which manipulate light in the deep sub wavelength domain and enable previously impossible capabilities. These components will be the most fundamental change in optics in hundreds of years and could be deployed in AR/VR devices, cameras, projectors, sensors, and a host of yet to be imagined opportunities there is endless potential.
Our dedicated and talented team is working to perfect this new technology. If youre an entrepreneurial-oriented, enthusiastic engineer or technician who is willing to learn and challenge yourself in creating cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the field of optics we want you to be a part of our team.
Our Engineered Optics team is seeking to hire a TECHINICAN for Back End of Line processing of photonic devices.
Experience working with solvents
Experience handling wafers
Experience with wafer dicing equipment
Experience working in a cleanroom environment
Has developed advanced specialized expertise within a analytical/scientific area to perform the most complex work
- Has a good understanding of how related teams coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve objectives
- May act as a lead for the team, may allocate work and provide subject matter guidance to more junior team members
- Exercises judgment, based on previous experience, practices and precedents, to identify and solve problems that arise with little or no precedent
- Impacts the effectiveness of own team and closely related teams
- Exchanges ideas and information effectively; uses tact and diplomacy when dealing with others
Technical Diploma: Microelectronics
Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.