Honeywell Credit Clerk in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
You will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge in facilitating a high level of cash flow and minimize levels of overdue and bad debt whilst maintaining a balanced credit risk across all accounts which falls in line with company policy
Do a superb job for (internal and external)customers every day in quality, delivery, value, technology, and responsiveness
Act with a sense of urgency and focus on results, not activity
Understand the risk of not acting or acting too slowly
40 Maintain portfolio of accounts. Capable of reconciling problematic accounts.
20 Effectively manage the order release process
15 Customer risk assessment and credit limit recommendation
15 Ability to negotiate alternative terms for higher risk customers
10 Places a specified number of calls to customers daily
YOU MUST HAVE
- Capable to communicate effectively in English
- Knowledge in credit and collection procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration/accounting, or related field.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and financial analysis skills.
- Goal oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently, and ethically with both internal and external customers required.
- Strong PC skills and Excel, and experience with other Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD34706
- Category: Finance
- Location: Av. Salvador Nava Martinez 3125, San Luis Potosi, SLP 78260 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.