TEKsystems UX Designer in San Francisco, California
The User Experience Design Group is responsible for designing the user experience for all IT products that are delivered to our customers; business associates and consumers. The job family builds relationship between WSI business functions and IT to provide user experience solutions to meet the needs of the business.
• Responsibility for one or more major domains
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization to provide user experience solutions and user research to meet the business needs
• Develops wireframes, task flows, specifications, audits, heuristic evaluations, competitive audits, taxonomy recommendations, design pattern library, journey maps, blueprinting, design pattern library, usability studies/surveys and manages changes to such specifications
• Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between the business and IT from initial wireframes to final implementation
• Possesses and may share subject-matter expertise or in-depth technical knowledge, uses expertise to further develop company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways
• May provide tactical work direction to team members
• Excellent knowledge of user experience and research best practices and methodology
• Customer focused with high quality standards, must possess strong presentation skills
• Possesses solid knowledge of project management methodology
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, business communication and writing skills
• Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
• Exercises strong judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
• Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise
• Strong decision making capabilities will have an impact on the success of short-term group or division operational goals
• Frequently interacts with customers, and/or functional peer group IC'S/managers, normally involving matters between functional areas or internal customers
• May interact with business leadership at all levels
• May lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team
• Receives limited instruction in determining methods and procedures on new assignments, and may coordinate activities of other associates in group
• May provide work direction to other associates in team or group
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.