Avanade Inc. ERP D365 F&O Delivery Lead-West Region in San Diego, California
Do you know how to turn needs into solutions? So do we.
Clients trust you to provide solutions to problems because you understand what they need - and how to do it. You are your client’s advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications or process designs can move their business forward.
You’re a problem solver, knowing the systems, applications and processes that will make a client happy, no matter how complex the ERP solution and the business process that it supports. You bring expertise and creativity to crafting activities, leading the ERP team and delivering business transformation to our clients.
About the job:
Avanade’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP consulting professionals design, customize, develop, deploy, and integrate enterprise Dynamics business application solutions for Avanade and its clients. This involves identifying, crafting and mapping the business processes to the application with a diverse set of environments where there could be additional solutions at work. Facilitating and support Business Transformation at our clients is what we do day in, day out.
As a Dynamics 365 ERP Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for successful delivery of D365 ERP projects to Avanade clients through organization, management and monitoring of people, methodologies and technologies throughout the project life cycle. The D365 Delivery Manager works closely with both internal Avanade and client partners from requirements gathering through full implementation and must demonstrate capacity to encourage and sustain delivery of quality work by the Avanade ERP delivery team. You will identify and implement ongoing improvement initiatives, processes and tools that support improvements in productivity, efficiency, issue resolution and cost. You are an experienced portfolio or delivery lead that leads and manages their own projects in addition to managing the Business Applications project and services portfolio of annual $10M.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Lead effective delivery of work to clients, ensuring alignment to Avanade methodologies and ensuring client satisfaction.
• Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks, while monitoring, reporting and responding to issues and risks associated with the ERP implementation project.
• Develop, implement and maintain a detailed project work plan, including traceable requirements, appropriate controls, governance structures and monitoring to ensure timely, on-budget and quality outcomes.
• Engage and partner with appropriate onshore, offshore and near shore workforces as well as the Clients’ business transformation team and their business partners.
• Develop and implement change-management and change-enablement processes throughout project duration.
• Conduct detailed analyses/interviews to understand and explain client problems and utilize standard consulting engagement practices such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc., and provide input for workshops and support clients in service delivery transformation
• Assist in the sales process, including estimating work effort and expenses using Avanade's standard tools, drafting statements of work and presentations to clients and prospects.
A successful candidate will likely have a PMP certification or similar and have successfully delivered multiple full cycle ERP implementation projects at large organizations or global enterprises. While Avanade is a Microsoft systems integrator, your delivery management experience need not be limited to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP portfolio. Your proven delivery management successes in other ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle) will make you a valuable addition to the Avanade Business Applications consulting workforce.
You should be able to demonstrate key proficiencies including:
• Project/program management in complex mid to large sized programs: workplan management, scope management, financial management, contract and commercial management, vendor and ecosystem management.
• Project/program mobilization, delivery, implementation and recovery experience of ERP (Dynamics 365 is a good to have) engagements ($5M plus)
• Business process envisioning & design, systems configuration, application development, testing, localization and deployment
• Consulting to external clients on complex projects, including in project leadership roles
• Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and business partners, both verbally and in written form, up to and including C-suite
• Ability to directly manage team members distributed across multiple locations to accomplish project objectives
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related). You likely have about 15+ years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 10 years of proven people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
Do you want to work in an environment that supports you? We believe in gender equity and an inclusive community! We offer a comprehensive benefits package: generous vacation allowance, disability coverage, retirement plans, paid maternity and paternity leave, life insurance, extended benefits to cover items that support your well-being, health, dental and vision insurance, professional development, and paid Microsoft certification opportunities.
Compensation for roles at Avanade varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Avanade provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York, and Washington as set forth below and  information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
Visible links 1. https://www.avanade.com/en/career/benefits
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.