Scripps Health Care Manager - Inpatient Case Management - 4k New Hire Incentive in San Diego, California
At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work.
You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So, if you’re open to change, go ahead, and unlock your potential.
We invite you to join our highly dynamic Case Management team at Scripps Mercy Chula Vista as a Care Manager.
As a Care Manager (CM), you will be responsible for the daily management and coordination of care for patients in the hospital with identified immediate skilled post-acute care needs including coordination with providers, navigators and ancillary and community resources across the system and care continuum. In addition...
· Addresses payer issues that impact care, develops a transition plan of care from inpatient to post-acute that includes a safe discharge plan.
· Ensures that the patient/family agrees with the transition plan and that the plan is implemented.
This is a Full-Time (70 hours per pay period, every 2 weeks) position with a day schedule that includes variable hours with weekend and holiday rotation.
Position typically starts around 7/7:30am with 10.25-hour shifts.
Located at Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista.
Preferred Education/Experience/Specialized Skills/Certification:
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) highly desired.
· Case Management or recent acute care hospital experience
· Case Management certification highly desired
Required Education/Experience/Specialized Skills:
· RN 2 plus years clinical experience
· 1-2 years inpatient acute hospital case management experience
· Current California RN License
· Current BLS for Health Care Provider from American Heart Association
The following are not eligible for hiring incentives:
- Internal candidates
- Rehires that left Scripps less than 3 years ago
In order to remain eligible for your retention incentive the following criteria must be met
- Must remain in original hired FTE Status and Shift (if specified in offer letter)
- Must remain in original department/specialty
- Must remain in original Job Title
- Transfers to other locations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and may result in forfeiting remaining incentive bonus unless specifically noted in your offer letter.
Organization: *Scripps Mercy Chula Vista
Title: Care Manager - Inpatient Case Management - 4k New Hire Incentive
Location: Southern San Diego County-CHULA VISTA-SCRIPPS MERCY HOSPITAL CHULA VISTA
Requisition ID: 232008505