Aerotek Avionics Technicians - $22-$25/HR in SAN DIEGO, California
Currently seeking Avionics Technicians in the Rancho Bernardo area of San Diego. Positions are available on 1st and 2nd shift with pay ranging from $22-$25/hour depending on experience. Please see below for further details on job description and necessary qualifications.
If you meet the below criteria, please apply with an updated resume for consideration and a phone screen.
• Builds and validates precision Opto-mechanical assemblies in strict accordance with procedure.
• Uses standardized tools and electric equipment (i.e., torque wrenches, electric and pneumatic screwdrivers and ball drivers) to perform mechanical assembly on opto-mechanical assemblies.
• Enters data into company databases.
• Executes simple standardized process inspections/tests throughout the production process.
• Interfaces with engineers to support special builds, and experiments with detailed instructions.
• Collaborates with peers and/or supervisor to resolve problems depending upon level and complexity of issue.
• Operates precision cleaning machinery.
• Prepares completed assemblies for shipment.
• Recommends procedural improvements to management.
• Follows control measures and processes to ensure the quality of modules produced.
• Identifies and documents discrepant material.
1st Shift: 6:30am-3:00pm, M-F
1st Shift: 6:30am – 7 pm, Th – Sat + Every other Wed
1st Shift: 6:30am – 7:00pm, Sun - Tues + Every other Wednesday
2nd Shift: 1:30pm-10:00pm, M-F.
12 months contract to hire, potential for 6 month extension and/or conversion
3+ years of relevant experience including mechanical assembly, troubleshooting, repair, and visual inspection
Experience with various hand, power and measuring tools
Candidates must be open to overtime and work on the weekends
High School diploma completion
Comfortability working in a clean room wearing all needed PPE gear
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.