Collabera Paralegal in San Antonio, Texas
Location:San Antonio, TexasUS
Liaises with internal support functions (e.g. Compliance, Finance, Risk and Audit, as well as other lawyers throughout the firm), and is responsible for working independently to gather information and documents in order to respond to inquiries as it pertains to the DOL Fiduciary Rules .
Will assists in opening and closing matters, tracking implementation changes and resolutions, and keeping metrics for the department.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree required and 3+ years experience working as a paralegal in either a law firm or corporate legal department or similar experience
• Financial Services experience preferred.
• Must possess strong interpersonal, communication (both oral and written) and organizational skills.
• Must be detail oriented, able to adhere to tight deadlines, successfully multitask, and use discretion with respect to confidential information.
• Familiarity with investment advisory regulations
• Experience with completion of detailed legal/regulatory records
• Experience with marketing and communication materials
• MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Outlook, SharePoint, and Adobe Professional
Management,Marketing,MS Office,MS Outlook,Research,SAN, Paralegal