JPMorgan Chase Compliance Manager in San Antonio, Texas
Global Financial Crimes Compliance - Risk Assessment Strategy and Transformation - Vice President
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management, serving many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its JPMorgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at https://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
Global Financial Crimes Compliance (GFCC) is part of our Risk Management & Compliance organization and is responsible for developing and implementing the requirements and standards for the firm's Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Sanctions Programs. GFCC is comprised of core functions (KYC, Sanctions, Investigations, Transaction Monitoring, Risk Assessment), business-aligned teams and regional teams.
The VP will be responsible for
JPMorgan is looking for a Vice President to join the Risk Assessment team providing AML and OFAC Sanctions expertise within the Risk Assessment team including assisting with defining and reviewing key Risk Assessment deliverables such as the program framework and standards, methodology, survey content, report templates, training, tool enhancements, and guidance documents. Additionally, this position will also include assisting with the development and execution of an integrated strategic agenda focused on driving innovation and implantation of technology to transform the existing JPM AML and Sanctions Risk Assessment process and outputs. The role involves working with GFCC functional leads and collaborating with colleagues in Technology and other stakeholders to push the risk assessment transformation agenda forward.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Key advisor and executor for the AML and OFAC Sanctions Risk Assessment efforts, focused on delivery of various components of the program including input into the program framework, documentation, stakeholder engagement, project planning, and reporting.
• Develop and build a next generation risk assessment, pushing innovation and applying technology to meet risk assessment requirements and business needs by identifying operational efficiencies
• Effectively and proactively communicate with stakeholders as an AML and OFAC Sanctions Risk Assessment Subject Matter Expert ("SME") to drive design and execution of related work stream deliverables, address program risks and resolve issues, and share information throughout the Risk Assessment process.
• Collaborate with and influence stakeholders to execute pilots of new data and analytics capabilities for risk assessments
• Identifying implications of data and analysis with the team
• Execute analysis of AML and OFAC Sanctions data, metrics and qualitative factors to identify key drivers of risk and controls to inform thematic reporting and program updates.
• Summarize risk and control themes for the firm-wide AML and OFAC Risk Assessment report and other thematic reports as required. Conduct quality reviews on the thematic reports.
• Experience with global financial crime environment; knowledge of BSA, AML, OFAC and other AML regulatory policies; understanding of financial crimes technology platforms used across the industry
• Previous AML experience/knowledge required.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Advanced skilled in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• 3-5 years of experience in a data, reporting and analytics function. Experience with Business Intelligence tools preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present information in differing degrees of detail.
• Candidate needs to be comfortable working and partnering with people at all levels and across all functional areas
• Strong skills in time management, analytical thinking, and problem solving.
• Collaborative team player, prepared to work in a fast-paced environment.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans