Kelly Services Production Operator in Salt Lake City, Utah
Production Operator in Salt Lake City, Utah.
1st, 5am to 1:30pm (Mon-Fri)
1st, 6am to 2:30pm (Mon-Fri)
2nd, 2pm to 10:30pm (Mon-Fri)
3rd, 10pm to 6:30am (Sun-Thu)
Seeking a Production Operator for an innovative, technology-driven prosthetic and orthotic devices industry
Performs core manufacturing tasks on assigned work team, project team, or in functional area. Tasks range from repetitive to non-repetitive production operations and are performed within full-scale production manufacturing operations.
Tasks may include parts preparation and refurbishing, chemical mixing and casting/pouring, material preparation and lay-up, adhesive bonding, carving, thermal forming, and grinding of various materials per manufacturing specifications. May conduct in-process quality inspections on production lines and/or parts.
Follows established instructions and/or procedures. Participates in team projects to develop process improvement methods, solutions, and procedures to enhance product quality, cost, and scheduling. May be required to perform safe handling and/or place hazardous materials in proper containers. Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
• Customers – Practitioners and Patients
• Marketing • Professional Services
• Final Inspection
• Water Jet Cutting
• Problem Solving: The individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
• Quality Management: The individual looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Dependability: The individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• Safety: The individual actively promotes and personally observes safety procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
• Positive Attitude: The individual displays a positive attitude about the work and has a willingness to problem solve.
Apply today email@example.com
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.