Aston Carter Purchasing Manager in Saginaw, Michigan
Looking for someone with 10+ years of Purchasing experience and 5+ years in Management
Located in Saginaw, MI
Starting at $120,000/yearly
• Knowledge of MRP concepts and functioning. Experience with MS Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations preferred.
• Certified Lean Practitioner and or Six Sigma Black Belt preferred.
• Hands on experience in shop floor operations leadership.
• Practical and applied knowledge of sourcing and purchasing.
• Outstanding spreadsheet/database management skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Ability to understand and interpret blueprints and engineering specifications.
• Familiarity with logistics management tools and KPIs.
• Familiarity in a military environment dealing with FAR/DFAR regulations preferred.
• Excellent communicator and team member.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
• Strong sense of urgency and accountability.
• Stress tolerant in a fast-paced, results-oriented manufacturing environment.
• Strong negotiation skills and business acumen.
• Analytical, fact-based problem solver.
• Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
• Decisive, fair, consistent.
• High degree of attention to detail.
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.